To West River Conveyors Customers and Colleagues
West River Conveyors & Machinery Company recognizes that most of our customers and colleagues are affected by the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. While West River Conveyors will remain open during this time, extra precautionary measures are being taken to ensure the safety of our employees and their families, vendors and customers. Until further notice, the following proactive steps have been taken in compliance with recommended CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of illness:
- Practicing social distancing in our manufacturing facility
- Additional cleaning crew onsite responsible for cleaning commonly touched items several times daily.
- Small group employee meetings to discuss hygiene and the additional cleaning measures being taken.
- Added additional hand sanitizers on our shop floor
- Implemented a temperature check policy as individuals report to work with a plan in place for those who arrive to work with an elevated body temperature.
- Communicated a flexible sick leave policy to ensure employees remain at home if they are sick.
- Closed our facility to any non-essential visitors (for more information on this list, please contact the business office at 276-991-4450).
This is a unique time in our nation’s history and West River Conveyors and its staff are committed to our civic duty of slowing the spread of COVID-19. As always, we will continue to monitor this fluid situation and make any changes necessary. Together, we can get through this. If you have any questions or concerns, you may reach out to me directly.
Joe G. Street